The birth industry is changing. Families are seeking out providers that protect and understand the normalcy of birth. We are looking for people with the experience and insight in their field relating to the prenatal, birth and/or postpartum period to be on the cutting edge of this change.
Formerly known as Birth Resource Network, a non-profit organization, we have been providing families with birth and postpartum resources since 1997. We know that you will find the site professional, interesting and easy to navigate.
Membership fees are $100 annually. Due to the worldwide effects of the COVID-19, we are offering discounted memberships for providers who have been deeply impacted by this crisis. We want our community providers to make it through and we are committed to helping. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss a discounted membership.
Becoming a provider has many benefits
SDBN is a top Google search for the terms "San Diego" +"Birth".
Members will be provided with a Hyperlink button to add to your business website, which will increase your Google ranking.
- Connect with families who can find you based on the services you offer
- Get listed in multiple service categories based on your business offerings
- Network and meet potential clients at our monthly socials
- Host a social or be featured at a monthly social
- Exclusive access to post your events on our calendar
- Opportunity to promote your business at local events such as
Baby Fest, Earth Fair, Birth without Fear, and Famers Markets (coming soon!)
- Our active social media accounts promote your business
- Opportunity to become a spotlight provider and have your member profile featured on the homepage