The birth industry is changing. Families are seeking out providers that protect and understand the normalcy of birth. We are looking for people with the experience and insight in their field relating to the prenatal, birth and/or postpartum period to be on the cutting edge of this change.
Formerly known as Birth Resource Network, a non-profit organization, we have been providing families with birth and postpartum resources since 1997. We know that you will find the site professional, interesting and easy to navigate.
- Families can find you based on the services you offer
- Get listed in multiple service categories based on your business offerings
- Network and meet potential clients at our Community Events
- Opportunities to speak at our Spotlight Events
- Submit articles for publication on our website
- Advertise on our home page and run specials in our monthly newsletter for a small fee
- Volunteer and build the community through the dissemination of education and resources.
Becoming a provider has many benefits
- Be a part of our community
- Connect with families
- Network with other practitioners