Yoga and Fitness
What is Yoga and Fitness?
Pregnancy, labor and birth create many changes to the body, mind and soul. While it can be safe and effective to continue to participate in classes under the right guidance and supervision, attending classes specifically geared toward a pregnant person's journey into parenthood can be very beneficial. Good prenatal and postpartum yoga, pilates, and other fitness classes are taught by instructors that have had extensive training in working with pregnant people to help prepare for labor and birth, and to help tone and rejuvenate after birth.
Why do I need Yoga and Fitness?
- Learn more strategies to help manage the stress of labor and birth.
- Get relief from sciatica and back pain.
- Aids in relaxation and stress relief.
- Improves digestion.
- Increase stamina for labor.
- Learn positions for labor and birth.
- Increased trust in the wisdom of your own body.
- Meet other pregnant people and new parents.
Birth Doula, Craniosacral Therapy, Fertility, Functional Medicine, Holistic Care, Breastfeeding Support, Massage Therapy, Newborn Care Specialist, Osteopath, Physical Therapy/Body Work, Postpartum Doula, Yoga and Fitness
specializing in pelvic floor&abdomen, uterine massage, pelvic steam,treating parent&babyView Profile
Birth Doula, Holistic Care, Breastfeeding Support, Midwifery, Newborn Care Specialist, Placenta Services, Postpartum Doula, Yoga and Fitness
Personalized Midwifery Care, Homebirth, VBAC, Waterbirth & Baby's Breath (NRP) WorkshopsView Profile