What does an acupuncturist do?
Acupuncture is a version of Eastern medicine. Those who use it find that it can cause natural healing and facilitate the proper functions of the human body. Acupuncture is known to help with a variety of symptoms such as headaches, low back pain, fibromyalgia, sciatica, infertility, and pregnancy side effects. These trained professionals use small needles inserted into your skin at certain pressure points to help relieve the symptoms you are having and to bring your body back to balance.
Why do I need an Acupuncturist?
- Using an acupuncture during pregnancy can relieve side effects from hormonal changes in the body.
- It can relieve pain in a certain part of the body.
- It can help your body function more efficiently, aiding digestion and normal organ function.
- Acupuncture can aid in relieving menstrual or menopausal symptoms.
- Research shows that acupuncture naturally increases chances of conception.
- Acupuncture can be an alternative to medications, and acupuncturists can work with western medical doctors and interventions to provide more complete care.
Acupuncture, Childbirth Education, Chiropractic, Fertility, Holistic Care, Massage Therapy, Newborn Care Specialist, Nutritionists, Physical Therapy/Body Work
I want you to feel your best, so you can live your best! ~Dr. BonnieView Profile