Deb DaviesAcupuncture, Fertility, Holistic Care, Breastfeeding Support, Physical Therapy/Body Work
Deb Davies, L.Ac. is a San Diego based acupuncturist and childbirth educator who specializes in women’s health with a special focus on pregnancy and childbirth. She is the founder and owner of PUSH San Diego with over 20 years of experience in the healthcare field supporting thousands of women with fertility. pregnancy, birth and postpartum care and beyond. Her mission is to educate and empower expectant couples to have safe and healthy pregnancies. deliveries and recoveries. while providing natural options in health care.
As a pregnancy and birth specialist Deb has supported thousands of families to:
- Overcome fertility obstacles to become pregnant including recurrent pregnancy losses.
- Maintain a healthy and enjoyable full term pregnancy.
- Prepare for an optimal birth experience building confidence and empowering couples through Birth Basics classes.
- Assist during birth with acupuncture, acupressure and massage during Labor and Delivery providing comfort measures and birth support.
- Provide post-partum recovery care for optimal recovery time including C-section recovery.
Push San DIego
Type of Service
Acupuncture, Fertility, Holistic Care, Breastfeeding Support, Physical Therapy/Body Work
4002 Park Blvd Suite E
San Diego CA 92103