Deb DaviesBirth Doula, Childbirth Education, Fertility, Holistic Care, LGBTQ+, Loss
Deb Davies, DACM, L.Ac. is a birth doula, childbirth educator & doctor of acupuncture who specializes in women’s health with a special focus on pregnancy and childbirth. She is the founder of PUSH San Diego with over 20 years of experience in the healthcare field supporting thousands of women through fertility, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care and beyond. Her mission is to educate and empower expectant couples to have safe and healthy pregnancies, births, and recoveries. while providing natural options in health care.
As a pregnancy and birth expert Deb has supported thousands of families to:
- Virtually get through anxiety & high-risk pregnancies
- Support women from conception through postpartum
- Prepare couples to navigate the hospital system in L&D confidently
- Overcome fertility obstacles to become pregnant, including recurrent pregnancy losses
- Maintain a healthy and enjoyable full-term pregnancy
- Prepare for an optimal birth experience building confidence and empowering couples through childbirth education classes
- Assist during birth with acupuncture, acupressure, and massage during Labor and Delivery, providing comfort measures and birth support
- Provide postpartum recovery care for optimal recovery time including C-section recovery
I offer 1:1 in-person or virtual childbirth education classes as well as I have a prerecorded online birth preparation class.
Type of Service
Birth Doula, Childbirth Education, Fertility, Holistic Care, LGBTQ+, Loss
Private in person and/or Zoom birth preparation classes for couples.