Kim dela Cruz
Kim dela CruzAcupuncture, Fertility, Holistic Care, Nutritionists, Yoga and Fitness
Kim has been in practice since 2002 and brings years of valuable experience with her. She is a California Board Licensed Acupuncturist and Oriental Medicine practitioner and National Certified Diplomate in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology.
With a passion for working with people, Kim specializes in treating hormone imbalances and fertility, stress and mental/emotional conditions, allergies and immune system imbalances, soft tissue and joint pain.
Kim’s deep love for wellness and movement brought her to study and teach yoga, which she has practiced for over 25 years. She is a registered yoga teacher and teaches right here in San Diego.
With a caring, gentle, and intuitive nature, Kim uses Healing Touch therapy and Essential Oil acu-point therapy to enhance her acupuncture and loves educating patients on how these goodies can serve them on their wellness journey.
Kim’s mission is to help people live the life they have always wanted to live by facilitating healing through Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Diet and Nutrition, Exercise and Meditation.
Education and Credentials
- Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc)
- Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, California
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry/Pre-Medicine with a minor in Philosophy from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, California.
- Registered Yoga Instructor
Natural Harmony Reproductive Health
Type of Service
Acupuncture, Fertility, Holistic Care, Nutritionists, Yoga and Fitness
1545 Hotel Circle S Ste 275
San Diego CA 92108