Merritt JonesAcupuncture, Fertility, Functional Medicine, Holistic Care, Nutritionists
Dr. Merritt Jones is the founder and clinic director at Natural Harmony Reproductive Health — a practice dedicated to empowering women to thrive, naturally.
Merritt’s philosophy is simple: Slow down and listen to what your body is asking for, be kind and gentle with yourself, fuel your cells with the unique nutrients your body needs to heal and don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it. This journey is not always easy, but it can be done — you can heal, and we’re here to cheer you on every step of the way!
Dr. Merritt believes both holistic Eastern medicine and traditional Western medicine can offer incredible tools to aid in optimal reproductive health care. Her goal is to provide you the best options to fit your unique needs, help you navigate the sometimes confusing terrain of reproductive health, and provide you with practical and proven tools that you can apply to your daily routine to start improving your health today. It is her hope that you leave our clinic feeling empowered to take control of your reproductive health and wellness.
Education and Credentials
With a passion for natural reproductive health, Merritt Jones has been joyfully working in health care since 2009. Her specialties include women’s health, reproductive health, fertility, pregnancy & LGBTQ+ healthcare.
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine (DAIM)
- Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc)
- Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine (MSOM), Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College, Berkeley, Magna Cum Laude
- Certified Nutrition Consultant (CNC), Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition, graduated with honors
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (BA), San Francisco State University, graduated with honors
Natural Harmony Reproductive Health
Type of Service
Acupuncture, Fertility, Functional Medicine, Holistic Care, Nutritionists
1545 Hotel Circle South, Ste 275
San Diego CA 92108