Missed our last social? Never been to one and interested in what it's like? Enjoy this recording of one of our most popular socials hosted by the Nizhoni Institute of Midwifery and our founder, Gerri Ryan of San Diego County Midwives.
- This event has passed.
Hypno-Birthing for Moms 2B & Birthing Companions (5×2.5 hour classes)
April 18, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until April 18, 2019
"When you change the way you view birth, the way you birth will change." - MARIE F. MONGAN official hypnobirthing® institute
Please scroll down 1-5 for the full information
- About the Course: Important details at a glance
- Course Day: 5 Thursday Evenings 6.30pm-9.00pm
- Course Dates: March 21, 28, April 4, 11 & 18 2019
- Registration: Registering for the first class March 21, 2019 automatically registers you for all 5 for one price of $375
- Location: Baby Garten Studio, 1947 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92120 (corner of Grape, next to So Childish)
- Prerequisites: suitable from the 12th week of pregnancy
- Participants: pregnant person + birth companion(s)
The class fees include course materials
- Hypnobithing Book "HypnoBirthing: The Natural Path to a Safe, Gentle and Easy Birth: The Mongan Method"
- Rainbow Relaxation CD (4 self-hypnosis recordings)
- Option to buy additional Alpha wave music onsite $15.00
- Option to attend annual class reunion after babies are born
Video Testimonial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpTVwAbf_6M&feature=youtu.be
- What is Hypnobirthing? "HypnoBirthing® is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education enhanced by self hypnosis and guided imagery techniques that allow women to use their natural abilities to bring about safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing." MARIE F. MONGAN
Marie Mongan – Hypnobirthing Institute Founder developed the most comprehensive birthing education program available, Mongan Method HypnoBirthing® offers women and their partners opportunities to explore their choices and develop the decisions-making skill necessary to achieve their birthing goals.
- What are HypnoBirthing techniques? HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is as much a philosophy as it is a technique. The concept of HypnoBirthing® is not new, but rather a “rebirth” of the philosophy of birthing as it existed thousands of years ago and as it was recaptured in the work of Dr. Grantly Dick-Read, an English obstetrician, who, in the 1920s, was one of the first to forward the concept of natural birthing. The method teaches you that, in the absence of fear and tension, or special medical circumstances, severe pain does not have to be an accompaniment of labor.
For more than 25 years of experience, Mongan Method HypnoBirthing is a tried and proven method with thousands of couples experiencing the benefits of safer, calmer, more comfortable birthing.
- HypnoBirthing Course Highlights
- How the mind and emotions affect the body
- Why labor hurts and why it doesn’t have to
- Releasing fear, the enemy of labor
- Preparing your mind and body for birthing
- Avoiding artificial induction and episiotomy
- Developing ultimate-depth relaxation
- Understanding the stages of labor
- Preparing your Birth Plan
- Tapping Nature’s own relaxant
- Breathing your baby down for birth
- About your hypnobirthing educator - Leena Guptha
Leena’s experience in coaching began through the very personal journey of coaching her mother 2B Well from her early childhood, taking into account allopathic family/medical advice, literature and her mothers’ personal choices – which she called an evidence inspired life and later practice. In adulthood the journey manifested as lifestyle counseling, peak performance utilizing her osteopathic medicine background and biomechanics in the 90’s to coaching in the 2000’s when she began birth coaching using the Marie Mongan Hypnobirthing method. Today she is simply passionate to facilitate individuals, moms 2B their companions and groups thrive to their greatest power through coaching.
Have questions about Hypno-Birthing for Moms 2B & Birthing Companions (5x2.5 hour classes)?